July is Hot Dog Month!
Did you know that July is Hot Dog Month? And did you know that during baseball season more than 19 million hot dogs are eaten by fans? That’s a lot! Tomorrow is the 4th of July. Will you be eating hot dogs tomorrow? Lol! I can imagine how many hot dogs will be eaten just tomorrow. If you will be making any summer salads for the holiday, here are some ways to upgrade a few of those salads. I got these ideas from the Savory magazine.
- Potato Salad – for a new spin on potato salad try adding these variations: broccoli florets + stone-ground mustard; crumbled feta + roasted red peppers; corn salsa + shredded cheddar; or this one is added by BreezyBlogs bacon bits + shredded cheddar.
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad – for a new spin on rotisserie chicken salad try these variations: diced avocado + sesame seeds; sliced cucumber + sriracha sauce; toasted pecans + red grapes; or another BreezyBlogs combo a little garlic seasoning and shredded cheese ( cheddar or mozzarella )
- Macaroni Salad – for a new spin on macaroni salad try these variations: diced turkey or ham + dill pickles; pulled pork + green onions; pesto + sliced cherry tomatoes; my suggestion would be throw some fresh shrimp in there.
Fire Cracker Kids Club
Now we will move on to the July monthly specials, starting with the July Kids Club. Sit down with the kids and try this 2 in 1 project. Well technically it’s 3 in 1. Here’s the 3 projects you can make with this kids club kit.
- Strawberry Fire Cracker Fun: A dip made with white chocolate! Make it red, white, and blue with our all natural food dyes.
- For The Adults: Make sure to set some aside for the adults, recipe included, using some vodka.
- Fire Cracker Sugar Cookies: Turn plain sugar cookies into a stacked red, white, and blue treat.
This kit includes: Our sugar cookie mix, 2 natural food tints ( red & blue ), white chocolate, star shaped cookie cutter, natural black & pink nib tops, and rock candy for filling.
Christmas in July!
We are celebrating Christmas in July. I can’t wait to show you our Christmas in July monthly specials. I will start with the meal set. Our Christmas in July Mega Meal Set is all about the Christmas theme. Like usual this set provides a meal, and a dessert. So, the meal is the Ultimate Christmas Burger Set, and it includes the following:
- Our UCB savory and smoky BBQ burger mix that is actually versatile; works with ground beef, chicken, and turkey.
- Our Sweet Cranberry Mayo mix, perfect for a burger spread.
- Our Garlic & Parmesan French Fries seasoning.
And then for dessert….Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwiches! Smother our mix with some ice cream, or mix it with the next product that I’m going to show you below. Makes 8-10 medium sized ice cream sandwiches.
And that other product I mentioned above…
I promise you that this is interesting. Would you try our Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Ice cream? Yes! I said it! This is a mix between hot cocoa and ice cream. Wow! Told ya it was interesting, just like I promised. This one is the customer special for July, but the only thing is you have to limit one per order. And no ice cream maker is required.
But wait!….More Ice Cream
This one is for the keto fans. We never forget about those who are on special diets, so this is for you. Our second customer special, or the do you bake big deal of the month is Keto Xmas Hot Chocolate Chunk No Churn Easy Ice Cream. Make your own no guilt easy no churn ice cream right from home. It’s studded with Sugar Free chocolate drops, and is a no carbs guilt kind of treat. And all you need is coconut milk, or heavy cream.
And now, a summer dip
How about a Christmas summer time dip? This Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Dip & Graham Snackers Duo is also our July Free Shipping add-on. If you add this item to any size order, you get free shipping. Our Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Dip can be thrown together in just 5 short minutes. And the Sweet Grahams Snackers can be made right home, so they are fresh and pair perfectly with your dip.
Tips for special dietary needs
Last, I want to leave you with some tips. A lot of people have special dietary needs, and there’s many different kinds. Today’s tip is found from the Savory magazine mentioned above with the link. This is for those who can’t have dairy products, but would love to have some ice cream to cool them off on those hot days. So, if you want ice cream, but can’t have any dairy, here’s some alternative variations that you could use….
- Cashew Milk: Cashew Milk delivers luscious texture for making ice cream, and is only mildly nutty. This is a great match to pair with a variety of flavors, and mix in’s.
- Oat Milk: Oat Milk is the most trendy of dairy alternatives. It’s creamy, and a neutral oat milk is a great base for your frozen treats like ice cream. Typically, it’s nut free, and gluten free, but to be safe make sure you check those labels.
- Almond Milk: Almond Milk has a sweet almond taste, and this nondairy variation is best with flavors that pair well with nuts…..think chocolate and caramel.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut Milk churns up rich and creamy for frozen desserts like ice cream. Most flavors made with this variation has at least a hint of coconut flavor, but you can always go with a bolder flavor and then you will hardly notice it.
I thought this was an interesting list of alternatives for those who can’t have ice cream, but now…. there’s no excuses. Lol! Go make you some non-dairy ice cream.
You don't have to know everything to start a business, just be willing to learn along the way. -BreezyBlogs